Explore not only who the United States trades with, but also what is traded. This packet is a complete set of everything you will need to start to explore economic geography with your students.
The maps are sized to be printed on tabloid (11 x 17) paper and come in a choice of print or cursive writing. The rest of the items included are sized to be printed on letter paper and are in print.
- US World Trade Maps:
- Primary Imports and Exports map shows which countries that we that we import/ export 1% or more of our goods to/from
- Primary Imports map shows the top 5 types of products (with geography stamps) for each country that we import 1% or more of our goods from
- Primary Exports map shows the top 5 types of products (with geography stamps) for each country that we export 1% or more of our goods to
- US State Exports Map:
- Shows the top types of products that each state exports (with the geography stamps)
- US Individual Product Map:
- Features a pictograph of the amount of corn that each state produces
- Single Product Maps:
- Sugar Cane Imports and Exports- The map represents all the countries that import or export 1% or more of the world’s sugar can
- Coconut Production- The map shows the top 6 countries in the world that produce coconuts with arrows that show the countries they export 1% or more of their coconuts to.
- Blank maps- so your students can recreate or create their own
- USA blank map
- World blank map
- 3-part cards of trade terms
- An editable set of 3-part cards of various trade terms that are worded in as simplistic of a way as we could.
- Printable Geography stamps that your children can cut and glue on their own map
- A geography stamp key- so that you and your students can read what all the stamp pictures names are and some examples of what that category includes.
- A list of resources to act as a diving platform for more research